With COVID-19 certainly top of mind these days, our focus is on helping keep both our employees and customers healthy & safe.
If you are currently experiencing any symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc) AND/OR if you have travelled outside of Alberta recently, we ask that you please avoid coming in to the dealership, and instead call or email us regarding any Sales, Parts, and Service inquiries so we can make alternate arrangements with you.
In our commitment to keeping our staff and customers healthy during this time, so we can continue to serve you, we have implemented the following health and safety action plan:
- Frequent disinfecting of all customer and employee facing surfaces.
- Disinfecting all counter tops and point-of-sale machines after each customer use.
- Service advisors and technicians are required to disinfect vehicle keys, door handles, steering wheels, gear shifts, and placing a seat cover on all customer vehicles both before servicing, and before returning the vehicle to the customer.
- Disinfecting of shuttle vehicle before each customer pick up or drop off.
- Sales people are required to disinfect vehicles prior to a test drive.
- Maintaining the Social Distancing requirement of 6 feet of separation whenever possible between staff and customers in all departments.
- Any employees who have flu-like symptoms are being asked to, at a minimum, self-quarantine for 14-days.
In each of our departments, we’ve also implemented the following operational processes to go along with the above:
- Service – Local vehicle pick-up and drop-off is available! If you can’t come in, or aren’t sure about coming in to the dealership, but are still wanting your vehicle serviced, just give us a call and we can arrange to pick up your vehicle for you and deliver it back to you when it’s ready.
- Parts – Local parts delivery is available.
- Sales – In an effort to minimize social contact, test drives have been scaled back to customer-only. Whenever possible during the sales experience, paperwork and credit applications can take place online or over the phone.
From all the staff here at Hunter Motors we would like to thank you for your cooperation and support during these ever-changing times. I am hopeful that our combined efforts will help us deal with the unique situation we are all currently faced with. We remain open for business and look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs.
Stay healthy & safe,